• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please re-upload

Reaction score
Hey guys.. more than half of the useful links in this forums are dead and not working... I'm actually looking for this list of e-books:

I need them in PDF format, does anyone here have them?
sad.gif
Please help!

1) Edexcel A2 Biology Student Book (the link in the A-level book thread is dead, please help me reupload them?
sad.gif
)

2) George Facer AS and A2 Chemistry (student book, not the teacher guide or questions and answers)

been searching for hours but still no to no avail.. please help.. thanks.

Hi from Malaysia, By the way.

(P.S: Sweetiepie or anyone else that will refer me to the compiled list of stuff, I've already checked there, links are either dead or don't exist)

Reaction score
Hey guys.. more than half of the useful links in this forums are dead and not working... I'm actually looking for this list of e-books:

sad.gif
Please help!

1) Edexcel A2 Biology Student Book (the link in the A-level book thread is dead, please help me reupload them?
sad.gif
)

2) George Facer AS and A2 Chemistry (student book, not the teacher guide or questions and answers)

(P.S: Sweetiepie or anyone else that will refer me to the compiled list of stuff, I've already checked there, links are either dead or don't exist)

https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/useful-compiled-stuff.13393/
which links are not working all are working check it all threads :)

Reaction score

sad.gif
Please help!

sad.gif
)

Hey I've the Hodder Chem book for A2 ..really helpful though..do u want that? :)

Reaction score
hey guys can someone please upload as chemistry maths and physics textbooks in pdf fomart pleeeaaaseee may Allah bless you