• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please help me very urgent.

Reaction score
Can anyone provide me good notes on genetic control(dna replication,transcription, translation etc...)I need to revise this chapter. please dont put website links. i need your notes.

Reaction score
Can anyone provide me good notes on genetic control(dna replication,transcription, translation etc...)I need to revise this chapter. please dont put website links. i need your notes.
Why don't you search getrevising.co.uk ?? That website is full of student-made notes for every subject and there are some really good notes on the genetic control chapter. Try that one if you haven't! :)

Reaction score

Biology is best from CIE endorsed book. Should n't look for any other sources. If understanding is a difficulty then you can look for some supporting websites to clear your concept.

Reaction score
awww thanks a bunch:) the notes are just awesome and contain sufficient details <3

hnnmmm it does not really contain Edexcel AS course specification: and some details are way beyond Edexcel AS :p