• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies.......

Reaction score
what r the possible question for pak studies p1 and p2........if any one have notes please share it here too......:(

Reaction score
well if some want pakistan studies notes.. they can contact me at my number 03452833634. em a teacher in karachi.. my crash course is also about to start for may june 2012 by 13 april.. if any one wants help they can contact me

Reaction score
well if some want pakistan studies notes.. they can contact me at my number 03452833634. em a teacher in karachi.. my crash course is also about to start for may june 2012 by 13 april.. if any one wants help they can contact me
thankx but i m nt in karachi

Reaction score
yes i will but em just placing some securities on my notes like no one can edit them..
it will be done by the end of tommorows night

Reaction score
sir am in dubai so how can i get notes :)

Reaction score
since i am unable to place security on my notes but em still uploading them.. these are history all three sections.. there might be some spelling mistakes so i would like u guys to ignore that.. and dont forget to like and say thanks

Reaction score
section 2 is here.. notes are complete.. but i guess there might be few mistakes.. but its for u guys.. they are easy to understand and have enough information to secure a grade
Thanx for the notes. they are really good but it would help if sir hamza would'nt be written on it ... it's really distracting you know!