• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

P5 chemistry..help

Reaction score
yar i have p5 chemistry tomorrow..plz help me...give me some tips..method to find out solubility...and most importantly use of significant figures in molar calculations..e.g how many s.f for moles etc

Reaction score
yar i have p5 chemistry tomorrow..plz help me...give me some tips..method to find out solubility...and most importantly use of significant figures in molar calculations..e.g how many s.f for moles etc
the formula is given so need need to worry for that. IN CASE something happens... percentage solubility is mass of solid in saturated solution divided by mass of water n saturated solution * 100

Reaction score
is it mass of solid
the formula is given so need need to worry for that. IN CASE something happens... percentage solubility is mass of solid in saturated solution divided by mass of water n saturated solution * 100
is it mass of water and saturated soln or mass of water in saturated soln?

Reaction score
Heyyyy.........how do we find the solublity for pottasium chlorate........in summer 2011 p.52 Q.2.

Reaction score
i know that..i meant numerical values... i cant think of a suitable scale such that 75% of graph is covered!!

Reaction score
in nov 09/52 ques no 3(a) how do i knw dat hav to calculate da mass ratio ov copper to oxygen?:confused:
plz help:(

Reaction score
Take one point on x axis nd draw a line from dat point till it touches the slope and take the corresponding y value by drawing a line towards y.........u got.....its looks lyk l written upside down...........u thn hav to take the ratio betwen x and y value.........the line is the same lyk the one we make for taking gradient the only difference is that here v make only one line.......nd take only one x value nd one y value.