• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OH SUGAR! What The FISH is wrong with Muslim Youth?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
This Video is Soooo hilarious (although its serious too):

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not a slanderer, one who curses a great deal, one who indulges in obscenity or who in engages in foul talk.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1977); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
Al-Tirmidhi (2019) also narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not one who curses a great deal.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Reaction score
This Video is Soooo hilarious (although its serious too):

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not a slanderer, one who curses a great deal, one who indulges in obscenity or who in engages in foul talk.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1977); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
Al-Tirmidhi (2019) also narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not one who curses a great deal.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
who's the speaker? he's awesome at explaining stuffs (y)

Reaction score
AoA,
This person: Kamal al Mekki (may Allah bless him):

His lecture on End of Music was awesome, it hit me hard, so hard i havent heard music since mid of may [more than a month now]

* The random music played in public places that hit my ears randomly are an exception , im talking about deliberate listening to it!

Reaction score
Excellent :) JazakAllah for sharing :) well........ i have tried ma best never to use these words and Alhamdulilah ..... i dont remember i spoke once these words in the last 5 months or so....few months ago. it was about to slip from ma tongue and i held it back .and this vedio further helps me stop doing such acts ..... .... Allahu Akbar :) :) :D

May Allah guide us all. Ameen

Reaction score
I was browsing YouTube for something and came across this video. Thought this is the most appropriate topic to share it.

If anyone has a problem with any kind of music, please mute the audio. :)

badrobot14
AlphaCentauri
étudiante
SalmanPakRocks
I don't think music was such an issue here. Nevertheless, the video gives an important lesson.(y) JazakAllah for sharing. I've heard this story before but not complete one.

Reaction score
o_O The video contains music!!! :eek:

Harsh maybe... but totally realistic. But interestingly enough, there is a concept in Economics that argues thinking for the benefit of others may in fact be beneficial to yourself as well. The Game Theory. A quick Google search for you. We live in a world of opposites, after all.

That was worth my time. Thank you. :)

Reaction score
I was browsing YouTube for something and came across this video. Thought this is the most appropriate topic to share it.

If anyone has a problem with any kind of music, please mute the audio. :)

badrobot14
AlphaCentauri
étudiante
SalmanPakRocks

L-o-v-e-l-y message MashAllah!
Sad fact: Today's world has become materialistic and people leave doing Hasanaat for 'old age'. What's the guaruntee we are going to live tomorrow? :cry:

Jazakallah for sharing and thanks for the tag. :)