• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October/November 2013 results

Reaction score
When do results usually come out for October/November sessions? And when are mark schemes of the session released?

Reaction score
But for may/june 2013, the marking scheme's were posted before the results were out!

Reaction score
Guyss!! am going to enter IGCSE and i dunno much about IG.. So do me favour and can you tell me whether i have to study only the notes and revise the past papers or i have also to study the book??!!!

Reaction score
Study more than you ever did in your life. It's not hard getting A* but it's not easy and if you don't study enough believe me you'll regret it alll the time! Check the syllabus in case you've missed out on studying an important point. Solve as many past papers as possible and study on daily basis. Best of luck!

Reaction score
If you need help at all you should probably seek ot from your teachers, they'd know better

Reaction score
Guyss!! am going to enter IGCSE and i dunno much about IG.. So do me favour and can you tell me whether i have to study only the notes and revise the past papers or i have also to study the book??!!!
the books are much more informative, so make sure u go through them atleast twice. The notes serve better as a summary so u should look them up as reference :) and about the papers, tho they would give you an insight on how the papers are structured, u shouldn't depend on them too much. Just read and try to understand the concepts :)