• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O levels computer studies project

Reaction score
Aoa guyz,
my computing project from last year was lying around. thought i would share it.
i can E-mail u the project if u want me to.
i'll be available for further assistance.
contact me on my email address. [email protected]
cheers.

Reaction score
rizwankabir121 said:
Brother i saw ur project it was nice now what type of help do u need from me?????
Actually he doesn't need any help! He is providing help to others!

Reaction score
A* :D
48/50 in the project.
p.s. there are some places in this project with major lapses. one is the programming code section. i didn't know any programming then and hamaray teacher ko b kuchh nai aata tha :D/
the rest is fine.

Reaction score
mrrul3z said:
48/50 in the project.
p.s. there are some places in this project with major lapses. one is the programming code section. i didn't know any programming then and hamaray teacher ko b kuchh nai aata tha :D/
the rest is fine.
I'm doing a project on Library Management as well, any advice ?

Reaction score
twelveoclock said:
Good job. (Y)
What books did you consult for the theory papers?
i only had steve doyles book. but past papers are going to help you more.
once u realize the pattern, preparing for the exam is a peice of cake.
coz there are things which repeat themelf ever year.
jobs of operating system, expert systems, batch/real time processing, input/output devices for different situations.
just make sure u are good at the algorithm and flowchart part, rest is a walk in the park.
HassanBinFahim said:
mrrul3z said:
48/50 in the project.
the rest is fine.
I'm doing a project on Library Management as well, any advice ?

keep it simple, always remember quality over quantity. my friends had projects reaching over 300 pages while mine is only 120 paged. and i scored far better.
make ur software in access as it is the easiest. make sure u relate the tables right. that is where every one messes up their project.