• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NO Paper discussion BEFORE 24hrs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
When a paper ends, members are restricted not to discuss that paper before 24hrs of paper's ending time.
Any member found violating this rule might be banned without any warning.

Moderators have the authority of banning members violating this rule without any notice or warning.

Good luck for your exams.

Best regards,
Admin
http://www.XtremePapers.net

Reaction score
which region has the first exam? Anyways the set are different so no problem if discussion are allowed!
Then why discussion is not allowed?

Reaction score
but last session we discussed exams very much and no one stopped that tym then y now u r stopping?

TSZ

Reaction score
Dude cnt u ppl follow one rule. Its 4 ure own gud. hes nt banning discussion, just wait for 24 hrs

Reaction score
hey ,
please allow us to discuss paper after 8 hours
because after 8 hour the certain paper ends whole over the world
you can contact british council to confirm
please sir we beg you

after 24 hours we dont even remeber what we wrote in paper and what was the paper :(
i have seen many threads for june 2010
they had a lot of fun disscussing the paper right after the paper
why have you made a barrier for oct 2010 candidates

that not fair please reduce it to 8 hours

thanks

Reaction score
Discussion has various aspects: we can discuss the level of difficulty or we can discuss specific questions and provide factual info on topic . From my point of view, straightforward comment without any detailed info should b allowed.

Reaction score
oneluckynumber said:
Discussion has various aspects: we can discuss the level of difficulty or we can discuss specific questions and provide factual info on topic . From my point of view, straightforward comment without any detailed info should b allowed.

i'm with oneluckynumber...
it should b allowed...
at least members should b allowed to discus stuff giving no evident hints to what the question was about (b4 the 24hours is over)...

Reaction score
oneluckynumber said:

Give one example in which you discuss various aspects of the paper without revealing "Vital" information or providing hints to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.