• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Fazal Din project

Reaction score
AoA,
I am sharing my computer project on the Fazal Din pharmacy ...
basically I abandoned the project and opted Paper 3 instead .. which is a very good choice than the project... Well I have done my project upto Design phase and about 1-2 things are missing in it..
I have worked really hard on it but at last gave up though I could have done it ..
To all Computer Studies students I want to tell them that Paper 3 is a wise choice if you can cope with it.. just go through the paper 3 that are available and you will see all the things are being repeated just marking criteria is changed

P.S.
You may take guidance from this project but not simply EDIT it !!
Remember me in your prayers... :)

Attachments

• Fazal Din Stock Control.zip
    953.9 KB · Views: 360
Reaction score
ar
AoA,
I am sharing my computer project on the Fazal Din pharmacy ...
basically I abandoned the project and opted Paper 3 instead .. which is a very good choice than the project... Well I have done my project upto Design phase and about 1-2 things are missing in it..
I have worked really hard on it but at last gave up though I could have done it ..
To all Computer Studies students I want to tell them that Paper 3 is a wise choice if you can cope with it.. just go through the paper 3 that are available and you will see all the things are being repeated just marking criteria is changed

P.S.
You may take guidance from this project but not simply EDIT it !!
Remember me in your prayers... :)
are we suppose to make the project for a department only i.e sales etc or if im taking a company as my topic then im suppose to make the projct for whole of it??

Reaction score
isn't making the project easier?
Well it is and it is not
In project you have a longer time span to complete it with any obstruction
but the problem arises in final months when you're routine is very hectic and also LOAD SHEDDING is a headache .. In paper 3 you have to write all the things on a piece of paper and it could be done easily if you have gone through some sample projects and know the technical terms and their application ... you can easily get at A in paper 3 if you're average at Computer Studies
well I wouldn't discourage you .. if you want to go with the project then its good too :)

Reaction score
ar
are we suppose to make the project for a department only i.e sales etc or if im taking a company as my topic then im suppose to make the projct for whole of it??
Well yes ... there are specific departments that are mostly automated... e.g
Stock Control
Hotel Reservation
School Management (any department)
etc

Reaction score
Relationships can be made by going in to Database tools (Access2007)
which one are you making in?

Reaction score
plzzz tell that what should be the lenght of the project i mean of how many pages should the project be plzzzzzzzzz tell mwaiting and give me some examples on different departments on which i can make the project thanks