• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love In Islam..A must read!!

Reaction score
Assalmuailkum Everyone,

Id like to share somthing on a topic dat was never disturbed...dats because I want everyone to know about love in Islam..
Also There is a strong reason for me in posting this Thread...and since most of u are teenagers, dis thread will Inshallah help u to overcum the evil, so without any furhur ado lets begin:

Bismillah Hir Rehma Nir Raheem

Love is an emotion dat happens without knowing..well most of da time.. So dis can be on the opposite sex, on the same sex, and ofcourse love itself.

According to many principles, love cannot be controlled. Dats because the Almighty Allah has created man with love and affection, and dis love is a mercy from him....But the thing is y we fall in love UNKNOWINGLY??

Many western principles state dat "An Emotion, Dat can Never Overcome the Human Nature", which means dat If a person falls in love, his love will change his dreams and thinking but it doesnt change the nature of the person. The nature is all that feelings he is made up of.

According to Islamic teachings: Love can change a Person

Now how is it possible???...Lets read a real life story:

There was a person who said to his mom: I love a girl, but not from my heart. I love a girl, but not from my ID (Nafs). I love a girl only because she loves me!!

To dis his mother replied: Why do u love a girl, who has no education, manners, status like we do??

The son replied: I love u, not because u cook food, dress me up properly, comb my hair..etc, but i love u cause ur my mom!!

His mother was moved by these words..so she said: Why are u acting diiferently??

The son replied:I'd like to change myself because of her, so that she might not have a feeling of inferiority as compared to me.

Well i belive u have read the story...lets move on:

Since love is a veri vast topic, i'd finish off by saying that dont fall in the traps of girls....this is a calamity(AAZMAISH in Urdu) for a boi, also for a girl.

Now u might be wondering how dis is possible?? It is in the nature of a girl to dress like queens, and as i mentioned earlier, this doesnt change.

As for bois, I kinda have to say felling really veri sorry to say dis, but we are Flirties...Dont Deny!!

Hope u might have enjoyed urself...feel free to say something and Inshallah if possible, I will reply.

Allah Hafiz

PS. Ive done a research on dis topic and since i too am a teenager, I've experienced well enough!!