• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Latest News FROM CIE...regarding ISLAMIYAT

Reaction score
so yes there was much speculation as to when will the pattern change and the CIE ppl announced that it would change from november 2012 at the workshop they conducted....but This weekend the Chief Examiner for Islamiyat has confirmed that the paper pattern is being changed from may 2012 and not november 2012....

the question paper will now contain space for the answers,additionally candidates will be required to solve the paper on the given space as NO Extra Sheets will be provided

Reaction score
so yes there was much speculation as to when will the pattern change and the CIE ppl announced that it would change from november 2012 at the workshop they conducted....but This weekend the Chief Examiner for Islamiyat has confirmed that the paper pattern is being changed from may 2012 and not november 2012....

the question paper will now contain space for the answers,additionally candidates will be required to solve the paper on the given space as NO Extra Sheets will be provided
Really :( ?

Reaction score

its NOT possible??? i mean, i got A* in it cuz i used to write wateva i had learned (in ma own words) bt d conceept was FULLY explained...Unless dey gave 5 sheet space fer each answer i think ppl r gonna hav trouble completin a 10 mark answer...

Reaction score

It pretty much sums up that u dont need a 5 page answer for an A* i wrote 2 and sometimes 1.5 pages and got an A* so why require extra sheeets,i guess this was also the case in geo where people used to write long answers for small questions and the CIE made it compulsory to write answers in the question paper,now i guess they will do this for history as well :D

Reaction score
I guess now the B part will be that how "A Muslim applies the teachings of this Hadith into his practical life"

Reaction score
omg... now how we'll manage the (b) part for passages... please if anyone can give me the notes for part (b) of passages .... i'll really be grateful

Reaction score
if we are to be given no extra sheets, can we use the space for the one question we leave to continue our answer of another question?
like if we do question 3 and 4 can we use the space for question 5 for any other question cos i write detailed answers and i'm really confused of what to do now..

Reaction score
R yall sure .. i still question the authenticity ..i mean an aquaintence got a distiction and she says she wrote a hell alot ..by the way if its true a specimen paper should come out like in geo

Reaction score

Who told you?

Reaction score

Are you sure.. i doubt they would change it so abruptly without any specimen. They couldnt just say it at a workshop and make it official i..it should be on the ssyllabus or something

Reaction score
Who told you?
Are you sure.. i doubt they would change it so abruptly without any specimen. They couldnt just say it at a workshop and make it official i..it should be on the ssyllabus or something
Dr.Iftikhar
Sir.Muzzamil
both of them confirmed from CIE chief examiner

as specimen papers...i've attached em here

Attachments

• 2058_y12_sp_1.pdf
    482.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 2058_y12_sp_2.pdf
    455.9 KB · Views: 21
Reaction score
Is it confirmed that extra sheets will not be provided? My sir is saying we will get them even though on the qp it is written " No additional materials required".

Reaction score
Is it confirmed that extra sheets will not be provided? My sir is saying we will get them even though on the qp it is written " No additional materials required".
obvioulsy we wont get them....
though if u wish u can take for making paperplanes ,,,:p:D:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
one post said that cie has confirmed the change from may/june but the others this is not so.
is it or is it not going to change?