• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE LISTENING AUDIO FILES

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I am very new to this forum but is very familiar with this website for long.
My name is Suresh and I am teaching English in one of the Secondary School in the Republic of Maldives.
Let me use this opportunity to congratulate each and everyone behind this site for providing such invaluable service.

I wish to indicate that we are lacking IGCSE PAST PAPER AUDIO FILES FOR LISTENING EXAMS..
I found it is a serious drawback for a site like this and hope you will work on it at the earliest..
With out the Audio Tracks, [IGCSE ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE] Paper 3 and Paper 4 can not be used and so it is incomplete.

Please try to add the audio files of the past papers to your collection.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Suresh

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I agree with you regarding the missing audio tracks.
I've found a few upto 2008 and I'll make sure they are uploaded to XtremePapers.net
within a few hours. :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
thats no prob..for 2009 i will try to give u the link soon cuz i have downloaded them :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
You have downloaded them?
Do CIE officially publish them?
Cause last time I checked, they weren't available!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No....it isn't from CIE it's another link!will tell u soon....I remember someone on the forum posted the link once

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmm....so finally I found the link
It's here http://cordelia.typepad.com/english_today/
When you open this link you will find some files for download on the right side of the page.You will find Jun/Nov 2009 along with a few other years..but since you have them just download the 2009 ones!! :)

Reaction score
I agree with the fact that the audio file absence is a nuisance, but I must add that it is not only the English exam audio files, but also those of other language exams such as French and Spanish.
Also, I fear that the Cambridge do not actually release the audio files, only the scripts, unless you pay and buy the audio files from them. :)

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I am very new to this forum but is very familiar with this website for long.
My name is Suresh and I am teaching English in one of the Secondary School in the Republic of Maldives.
Let me use this opportunity to congratulate each and everyone behind this site for providing such invaluable service.

I wish to indicate that we are lacking IGCSE PAST PAPER AUDIO FILES FOR LISTENING EXAMS..
I found it is a serious drawback for a site like this and hope you will work on it at the earliest..
With out the Audio Tracks, [IGCSE ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE] Paper 3 and Paper 4 can not be used and so it is incomplete.

Please try to add the audio files of the past papers to your collection.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Suresh
suresh iam faiqah....they have added the audio files