• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB MATH/PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY 2011 EXAMS ANYONE?

Reaction score
Could I have HL Physics Paper 1 for november and may, TZ1 and TZ2... also if you could... HL Math Paper 1 and 2, both months and both Tz's... and also Chem SL (again, both papers, both months and both TZ's)... oh and mark schemes if possible :D thnks
[email protected]

Reaction score
Please !!!!!! can someone send me Math SL may 2011 paper 1 and 2
My Mock exams ARE TOMOROW !!!!

Nik

Reaction score
if you could send me the sl maths 2011 that would be amazing. if anybody has physics sl 2011 that could they send it to me as well?! thanks. email: [email protected]

hi sry, i know i am not the first to ask but can you please also forward me the past papers if you have them, for Math SL, Biology SL
thanks

Reaction score
I have both chem hl and sl may 2011 and math sl may 2011 + markschemes. Message me your email and I'll send them through.
Hey. Please could you send my the may 2011 Chemistry HL paper 2 and markscheme? I have my chemistry mocks tomorrow and the paper 2 would be extremely helpful practice. My email is: [email protected] (appologies for it being such a pain) Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Hello :) anyone that recieved the Chemistry HL paper 2 and mark scheme, please could you forward them to me? my mocks are tomorrow and it would be a great practice. my email is [email protected] . Thanks you :)