• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i need help on math questions olevels, which say make x the subject of the formula

Reaction score
I need help on questions which go: make x or y the subject of the formula, I get really confuse how to make x on the left hand side, its very very confusing for me and it frustrates me.

Will appreciate a good thorough reply or a link to a website where I can understand better.

thanks

Reaction score
Its just that you need a lot of practice as with this topic even I practised a lot at when I gave my exams....And this is what helps me in My as and a levels!!!okkkk

Reaction score
go over the past papers and algebric basics...that shud help plus i think theres a website..brightstorm.com check it out

Reaction score
I need help on questions which go: make x or y the subject of the formula, I get really confuse how to make x on the left hand side, its very very confusing for me and it frustrates me.

Will appreciate a good thorough reply or a link to a website where I can understand better.

thanks
:love::love:

Reaction score
ANd also study the methods from the textbook as there are many examples given in it!!

Reaction score
when im studying for it, and having trouble I will definitely post the questions that are giving me a hard time, till then il visit the links that you guys have posted, I don't have a text book with me to study from, just have a past paper book, and im giving my exam again in October, its scary :/