• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUESS PAPERS

Reaction score
But now no tym left ! :( Im jus doing 3 ministries from sec 3 ! :( Pls any tipz ? Fr how to go wd pkstud (bth his n geo) ? :)

For history:
  • Remember to explain more and describe less for a 14 mark question
  • For a 4 mark question write exactly 6 points in 6 separate sentences so each point is clearly distinct (none of which is from the source given)
  • for a 7 mark question write 3 points and explain them with evidence
  • Ensure that u explain the point given in the question in a separate paragraph and then make 2 more paragraphs with at least 2-3 points well explained in each and put a 3 line conclusion in a separate para at the end (14 mark question)
  • Lastly at least give a reading to section 3 (what if the 7 and 14 mark question comes from the ministry... how will u do the 4 mark question
For geography:
  • Sleep early so u have a fresh mind... the paper requires a present mind and common sense
  • Do not overlap over the lines provided and ensure u put one more point than the no. of points provided in the question
  • Always go for ques with graphs... they r the easiest and the most scoring ... the material's in front of u ..u just need to use it properly/
Finally trust God ,don't get tense, recheck ur paper, attempt past papers timing ur self and also pray for me cuz i'm appearing in 6 subjects before which pakstudies and islamiat r pieces of cake:p
Just out of interest what school r u in?? Did u take any tuitions?

Reaction score
For history:
  • For a 4 mark question write exactly 6 points in 6 separate sentences so each point is clearly distinct (none of which is from the source given)
  • Ensure that u explain the point given in the question in a separate paragraph and then make 2 more paragraphs with at least 2-3 points well explained in each and put a 3 line conclusion in a separate para at the end (14 mark question)
  • Lastly at least give a reading to section 3 (what if the 7 and 14 mark question comes from the ministry... how will u do the 4 mark question
For geography:

• Sleep early so u have a fresh mind... the paper requires a present mind and common sense
  • Do not overlap over the lines provided and ensure u put one more point than the no. of points provided in the question
  • Always go for ques with graphs... they r the easiest and the most scoring ... the material's in front of u ..u just need to use it properly/
Finally trust God ,don't get tense, recheck ur paper, attempt past papers timing ur self and also pray for me cuz i'm appearing in 6 subjects before which pakstudies and islamiat r pieces of cake:p

For Islamiyat? :p

Reaction score
For Islamiyat? :p
  • write maturely with precise details .I even quoted reference no.s for verses:)
  • most of u wont know the quran was revealed in 22yrs, 5 months and 13 days
  • dont write more than 10 meaningful sentences for the 4 mark question and include a reference
  • for a 10 mark put in a at least 2 relevant quranic verses and one hadis
  • Dont waste toooo much time on the 1st que its 2 marks for Gods sake... most ppl do and end up messing up their last 10 mark question
  • dont leave out any thing from the course no matter what
  • trust God ... all will be well
  • dont do any last minute reading or rely on guess papers
In the end just reflect ... islamiat is all learning so if u know every thing u wont lose marks
Any questions???

Reaction score
  • write maturely with precise details .I even quoted reference no.s for verses:)
  • most of u wont know the quran was revealed in 22yrs, 5 months and 13 days
  • dont write more than 10 meaningful sentences for the 4 mark question and include a reference
  • for a 10 mark put in a at least 2 relevant quranic verses and one hadis
  • Dont waste toooo much time on the 1st que its 2 marks for Gods sake... most ppl do and end up messing up their last 10 mark question
  • dont leave out any thing from the course no matter what
  • trust God ... all will be well
  • dont do any last minute reading or rely on guess papers
In the end just reflect ... islamiat is all learning so if u know every thing u wont lose marks

Any questions???
I spend like 25 mins on my first 10 mark question, (Passages always at the end), what should I do regarding that?

Reaction score
u spend 15 mins on each 10 mark question , 6 on each 4 mark and 5 min on each part of the 1st question so u have time to check

Reaction score
Than
For history:
For geography:

Thnkx alooott ! :) Your good name please ? Yp, I do tke tutionx frm J.A ! :p