• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FREE MATHS PERSONAL TUTOR SOFTWARE

Reaction score
http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
after installing open 7-zip from start menu, go to the location where the file is on the 7-zip and then right click the first file and make a single file from them or extract them.
I m actually realising that i shouldn't have done this way. it is bit complicated.

Reaction score
This is an extremely wonderful application. :D
However, the only flaw is that there are words written on words during the presentation, if you understand what i mean. And this makes them difficult to understand.

Reaction score
This is an extremely wonderful application. :D
However, the only flaw is that there are words written on words during the presentation, if you understand what i mean. And this makes them difficult to understand.
hmmm sometimes if we open it while not maximised than it does not occur. but i don't know why it happens.
but it gets the work done atleast :)
thanks god that we've got something as smth is better than nthing

Reaction score
:eek: ohh thanks God somebody downloaded it. i was thinking that only i will be able to use it.
no problem man, just let me know whenever u need any help in maths, physics, chemistry and add-maths. (y)
any videos 4 igcse Chem phy Maths ??

Reaction score
Dont know why do at time of the maths exam i get screwed practising all year for it and scoring good grades at tests and practices but at exam something unwanted happens which makes my paper turn into a bad dream :mad: Maths why you no die