• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
550558_454466634568141_182667071748100_1994890_1149777665_n.jpg

Reaction score
WHAt a match that was,gotta give credit to City,United just have to blame themselves City showed that they were still amateurs and gave united the lead in the race but united were as if not prepared to lead and About Liverpool man they say Well begun is half done we never started well so how can we finish well,Well ill wait for the new season now and the summers transfer frenzy to follow but i have a very bad feeling now that MAN CITY have won the title every great player will come to them like honey bees accumulate on honey !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
sorry, your request has been denied, coz we at xtremepapers need your services.. ;)
:D
dun worry.. there's always the next season... loosing is part of the game.
You did not see the match. They won it in last 17 seconds. 2 goals in last 17 seconds.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
wow, that's pretty sad... manc getting title in the last min.. wow!

We had won our match. 3 points ahead on top. Man City were losing 1-2. We were waiting for their match to end.
5 mins Injury time. 2 goals in 17 seconds. Points same. 6+ goal difference. Title their's. Kill me now.

Reaction score
"I congratulate City on winning the league. Anybody who wins it deserves it, because it's a long haul. At the end of our game our players didn't actually know the results. Now, they're really disappointed, I'm glad to say. There's no other way they should be. They conducted themselves brilliantly today. Their performance level was good. I'm pleased at our performance this season. 89 points would win most leagues. It wasn't our turn today."

- Sir Alex Ferguson.

Reaction score
Kill me now.
:eek: Guys! I see a once in a lifetime opportunity! Who wants the Honor? :LOL: jk

Incredible match though :) Man city should be given credit for turning the tables around so awesomely! However, it's still true that i wanted ManU to win and now i am in trouble :p

Reaction score
:eek: Guys! I see a once in a lifetime opportunity! Who wants the Honor? :LOL: jk

Incredible match though :) Man city should be given credit for turning the tables around so awesomely! However, it's still true that i wanted ManU to win and now i am in trouble :p
honestly i was shattered.. 2 goals in 17 seconds.......... my first thought was qpr had been bribed.. they gave the ball away at kick off and defended the city attack half-heartedly..

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
honestly i was shattered.. 2 goals in 17 seconds.......... my first thought was qpr had been bribed.. they gave the ball away at kick off and defended the city attack half-heartedly..
No, QPR just wanted to stay in the BPL. That's all. LOSERS.
Once they knew Stoke City had scored against Bolton, their game totally changed. They were even celebrating after their defeat.

Reaction score
Yup thats the truth ! they were just playing for their survival and they achieved it and didnt care abt winning or loosing ! It was unique and Etihad that both sets of fans were celebrating for different reasons :D

Reaction score
This club is just a disgrace to football.

With Joey Barton being the first in line for the disgraced player of the club award :p :D :D :D That seems he never learns from mistakes and i had a feeling that Mark Hughes was a great friend of SAF and he would do a favour but man he disappointed some how and in the end he says i had nothing to do with any of this ! LOL

Reaction score
so what next season is manu donot be deprressed. they only won this season :):cool:. I cannot believe you lost home in the team due to just one season. though u gota give mancity credit for pulling through:D:p