• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes.
'United can't afford 3 defeats in a row' - Neville
My prediction: Man City 1 Man U 2

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
OMG! PAUL SCHOLES IS BACK. HE'S ON THE BENCH AGAINST MAN CITY.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
IN CITY'S FACES!
WE WON!
Manchester City 2 Manchester United 3

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Fa Cup 4th Round: Liverpool vs Manchester United.
We are coming scousers!

Reaction score
LOL why us everytime we face these difficult ties in the cups,these manchester clubs are horrific,one was more then enuf now two !
But nevermind its at our home,i think last 2 or 3 meetings its either been a draw or a win for us ! :D

Nice match in waiting,i hope it doesnt kick off at midnight !

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Did any1 c da Henry winning goal??? he's truely back...!!! won us the game, he did in 10 mins what arshavin/chamakh couldnt do all the match.. :)

Reaction score
Football is one of the very popular sport around this world. I like to watch and play this sport with my school friends. Mostly i play this sport on my weekend in our school Football ground.

Reaction score
YUP HENRY IS THE BEST I THINK WITH THAT CURLING FINISH HE HAS,I LOVE IT ! :D

And yeah well DONE LFC we beat those weak City guys ! I guess this is the time MAnu overtake them the non availability of the Toure brothers and injury to Silva plus Kompany ban is enuf for them to LOOOSE !

Reaction score
hey i have football highlights site...but i want to bring in regular visitors....plz help :[

So tell us we will visit it ! :D :D :D !

:( :( :( why didnt we also win i hate stoke and their big solid defenders !
BTW the formation used by LFC was supposed to be used as i guess against MANC in the second leg lets hope we go to WEMBLEY !

Chelsea fan ! ;)

WELCOME CHESKI FAN !

Reaction score
Hey crazy fans, u can watch ur favourite club extended match highlights of every League all around the world
> EPL, LA LIGA, SERIA, FRENCH LEAGUE etc and also UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHES + all the latest news and excitment here: http://www.footballhighlight.net/
plz visit & share this site with ur friends ;) enjoy the action!