• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EQUIVALENCE ??

Reaction score
can someone pleaseee tell me about it, like in O levels what are the subjects in which you HAVE to get A*s and does the num of sittings in which you gave your paper affect you admissions later? and what about the num of papers in each sitting

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
Reaction score
i did my o levls from edexcel in june 2010 and hav gotten my equlience certificate with 75 % marks ...
my question is that there was no A* in edexcel when i did it sooo wat are marks for A n B grade which have been considered ??

Reaction score
i did my o levls from edexcel in june 2010 and hav gotten my equlience certificate with 75 % marks ...
my question is that there was no A* in edexcel when i did it sooo wat are marks for A n B grade which have been considered ??
It will be considered A
same happened with me, few marks cut as i appeared for 3 papers in jun2009 when there was no A* !
:(