• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Improve Your Writing Skills-All You Need For IGCSE Writing Exercises

Were they helpful?

• Total voters
Reaction score

Attachments

• ADVICE LETTERS.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,522
  • FORMAL WRITING TIPS AND TOOLS.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,455
  • SUMMARY AND NOTE-TAKING.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,564
  • SCHOOL MAGAZINE ARTICLES.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,379
  • Freindly Letters- Descriptive.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,390
  • How much time should you spend on each exercise.pdf
    221.8 KB · Views: 873
  • Writing a plan.pdf
    320.6 KB · Views: 870
Reaction score
thanks :) i needed it.. but could you give me some speaking tips and the topics or questions they ask in ESL speaking exam.. i;m nervous!

Reaction score
thanks :) i needed it.. but could you give me some speaking tips and the topics or questions they ask in ESL speaking exam.. i;m nervous!
Well, speaking exam is basically a test on how well you can converse in english. They usually give you a topic based on your personality and what they feel would be a suitable topic for you.
Being a talkative and social person helps you overcome that "fear"

Reaction score
Well, speaking exam is basically a test on how well you can converse in english. They usually give you a topic based on your personality and what they feel would be a suitable topic for you.
Being a talkative and social person helps you overcome that "fear"

ahan.. so like can you give me an example of what kind of topic they give? ... and yes i'm a social and talktive person lol so i hope, i won't be facing any problem and will overcome my nervousness IA :)

Reaction score
ahan.. so like can you give me an example of what kind of topic they give? ... and yes i'm a social and talktive person lol so i hope, i won't be facing any problem and will overcome my nervousness IA :)
Depends on your personality. For eg. If you are a gamer,something related to games might be asked.

Reaction score
Common Exam Topics:
  • Computers
  • Happiness
  • Internet/ Technology
  • Success
  • Smoking
  • Work
  • Junk Food
  • Countries
  • Global Warming
  • Pollution

Reaction score
NEW FILES ADDED :) 1. How much time you should spend on each exercise 2. Writing a Plan

Reaction score
VV

Attachments

• How much time should you spend on each exercise.pdf
    221.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Writing a plan.pdf
    320.6 KB · Views: 128