• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Eid Mubarak! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:D :ROFLMAO:

0504884655.jpg
Khair Moo Barack :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i wish my whole wonderful XPF family a blessed and wonderful Eid...... out of all the days to celebrate, this day shines the rest of our lives :) I wish you all a happy and wonderful Eid :D

May every blossom in the garden of life brighten your Eid with your days with the sweet fragrance of happiness :) Eid mubarak :)
Eid Al Adha is the Eid of sacrifice. And commitment to Allah orders. My Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life. And help amongst us, who are helpless , worried , and for those who fall down in the obstacles of life. And waiting for his rehmat.....Let us have hope :) Ameen

id like to wish our wonderful xpc staff...may Allah bless you all :) (please forgive me for those whom i havent tagged, its not easy to remember all of you )
@Planet Master , badrobot14, XPFMember , SalmanPakRocks , Angel.Of. Darkness , OakMoon!

And to the wonderful XPc Family (please forgive me for those i havent tagged, its not easy to remember all of you)
ImuxInc , Selmaa , robinhoodmustafa , iNnOcEnT kilLeR

Aameen.
Thankyou! Eid Mubarak to you as well... may Allah S.W.T grant you and your loved ones success, happiness, guidance and His blessings... Aameen.

Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum Wr wb,

Wishing you a blessed and mouth-watering Eid.... May Allah (S.W.T) bless you and your family, and grant you happiness. Aameen.
May Allah (S.W.T) accept our deeds; give us success and happiness in both worlds; strengthen our faith and make us among the righteous. Aameen. (well, a little Xtra Prayer goes a long way ;) )

Eid-Mubarak-SMS-Messages-Quotes-Wishes-2012.jpg
Eid-ul-Azha Mubarak.
Warm Regards,
XPC Staff.

P.S. No, we haven't forgotten to make you smile... :) :p see below:

tumblr_lu763y4G281qlfh6po1_400.jpg
W.S!
Eid Mubarik all xtremities! :D
Especially to you, *the staff* :LOL:
A very Happy Bakraaa EID MUBARAK Every One! :p:p
s1859776.gif

From robinhoodmustafa
Eid Mubarik to all the users of XPF!!!
May you have a nice EID and get over the loss of your loved BAKRAAS and COWS quickly!!!
EID MUBARAK!!!:D
Eid Mubarak :)
Jazakumullahu khair, same to all of you, and Eid Mubarak to everyone else. :)

Reaction score
may God bless Pak. army. fighting aginst terrorism to save the lives of innocent pakistanis

this is not true all what the pak army does is steal money by getting their salaries and not doing anything
however, some one of them still remain sincere in their work
the pak army is change now, does not care about anything
look what is happening in Quetta, terrorists go from infront of them and perform suicide bombs
the suicide bomb which took place in Quetta about 2 weeks ago was done by a person who crossed 21 army borders to reach Quetta and denotate himself
21! this is not a joke what was the army doing
all they do is take money and rest dont care about anything nor anybody only themselves
i am sorry but this is not the correct representation of the pak army

Reaction score
this is not true all what the pak army does is steal money by getting their salaries and not doing anything
however, some one of them still remain sincere in their work
the pak army is change now, does not care about anything
look what is happening in Quetta, terrorists go from infront of them and perform suicide bombs
the suicide bomb which took place in Quetta about 2 weeks ago was done by a person who crossed 21 army borders to reach Quetta and denotate himself
21! this is not a joke what was the army doing
all they do is take money and rest dont care about anything nor anybody only themselves
i am sorry but this is not the correct representation of the pak army

nd see wat happpened today in quetta

Status
Not open for further replies.