• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel June 2013 Question Papers - GCE

Reaction score
QuestionPaper & Markschemes :

Complete Folder

Includes :

Accounting (Source booklet at the end of the Question Paper)
Applied Art and Design
Applied Business
Applied ICT
Arabic
Art and Design
Biology
Business Studies
Chemistry
Chinese
D&T - Food and Technology
D&T - Product Design
Drama and Theatre Studies
Economics
Economics and Business
Engineering
English Language and Literature
English Language
English Literature
French
General Studies
Geography
German
Global Development
Government and Politics
Greek
Health and Social Care
History
Italian
Japanese
Law
Leisure Studies
Mathematics
Mathematics (AEA)
Media
Music
Music Technology
Performing Arts
Physical Education
Physics
Psychology
Religious Studies
Russian
Spanish
Travel and Tourism
Urdu

Examiner reports will be uploaded by 22nd August . If the link is broken , please inform...

Good Luck!
Any idea where I can get January 2014 past papers of of edexcel international GCSE

Reaction score
is there anyway to get the papers without having to download the software that charges you?
i need history 2013

Reaction score
is there anyway to get the papers without having to download the software that charges you?
i need history 2013

wow..mediafire doesnt charge you a single penny..just open the link on top of this page and its all available there..

Reaction score
hi.. you'll find all june 2013 papers here with their question papers and mark schemes http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wv4ixtma44isz/Edexcel_June_2013_QP_&_MS

Hi, I have tried downloading
hi.. you'll find all june 2013 papers here with their question papers and mark schemes http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wv4ixtma44isz/Edexcel_June_2013_QP_&_MS

Hi, thank for the reply. I have used the above link so many time it just doesn't work. I keep on getting a message saying window cannot access the specified drive, path or file.

Reaction score
Is there any other way of getting hold of AS Edexcel Geography papers besides the link everyone keeps on sending? I can't get it to work as I keep on getting an error message. Any help greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Is there any other way of getting hold of AS Edexcel Geography papers besides the link everyone keeps on sending? I can't get it to work as I keep on getting an error message. Any help greatly appreciated.

can you guys try to copy paste the link into your browser instead of clicking on it.. idk why the link works just perfectly for me..

Reaction score
Hey
I tried to upload the complete folder but i think the link isnt working so if you could look into that and email me as soon as possible
Thank you so much for uploading by the way
If you cant fix it then if you dont mind you can just email me the arabic and science papers
Thanks again for your co-operation
QuestionPaper & Markschemes :

Complete Folder

Includes :

Accounting (Source booklet at the end of the Question Paper)
Applied Art and Design
Applied Business
Applied ICT
Arabic
Art and Design
Biology
Business Studies
Chemistry
Chinese
D&T - Food and Technology
D&T - Product Design
Drama and Theatre Studies
Economics
Economics and Business
Engineering
English Language and Literature
English Language
English Literature
French
General Studies
Geography
German
Global Development
Government and Politics
Greek
Health and Social Care
History
Italian
Japanese
Law
Leisure Studies
Mathematics
Mathematics (AEA)
Media
Music
Music Technology
Performing Arts
Physical Education
Physics
Psychology
Religious Studies
Russian
Spanish
Travel and Tourism
Urdu

Examiner reports will be uploaded by 22nd August . If the link is broken , please inform...

Good Luck!

Reaction score
hey there did anyone take the jan/2014 C12 maths examinations because I don't know if calculators are allowed or not.... I know that when we take C1 and C2 in separate examinations we are not allowed to use a calculator for the C1 part.... please anyone answer

Reaction score
hey there did anyone take the jan/2014 C12 maths examinations because I don't know if calculators are allowed or not.... I know that when we take C1 and C2 in separate examinations we are not allowed to use a calculator for the C1 part.... please anyone answer
Yes they r allowed :LOL:

Reaction score
hi guys, can someone give me June 2013 Unit 4 & 5 for Biology, Chemistry, & Physics, GCE Edexcel? and also, can it be uploaded as an attachment, not on mediafire, as i cant access that.