• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel January 2013 M1 model markscheme Here <====

Reaction score
Dude all my methods are right but the final answers are wrong because of my shitty calculator so how many marks I will lose ?

Reaction score
In the last question I forgot to put g on one of the particle yet my method were correct will I lose the full mark or what

Reaction score
Dude all my methods are right but the final answers are wrong because of my shitty calculator so how many marks I will lose ?
Probably one. Depends on the examiner..if he is in a good mood lucky for u. :p

Reaction score
I made really annoying mistakes in the first half, like I forgot to write the direction of Q, I knew the speed. I had the correct force and the correct tension in the other question, then i crossed out force and changed the answer- bloody annoying!! but I redeemed myself, I got the 6 marker right at the end.

Reaction score
hehe yea...hws c4 gng men??? i've forgotten evrythng in c4... o_O
m gng mad... :p
just need to pass ne, soo wat the heck..!!!

Reaction score
hehe yea...hws c4 gng men??? i've forgotten evrythng in c4... o_O
m gng mad... :p
just need to pass ne, soo wat the heck..!!!
Haha..I jus need a C or better in Further math...and without C4 i have it..lets see..maybe with C4 i can get a B.. :p

Reaction score
you are the best !! since M1 and C3 exams i was thinking dailly about the questions and answers , and just now after checking my answers , am happy and stress is gone !! they were really tough exams but my answers are all the same :D

btw theres no such things for physics 4 A2 level ?

Reaction score
you are the best !! since M1 and C3 exams i was thinking dailly about the questions and answers , and just now after checking my answers , am happy and stress is gone !! they were really tough exams but my answers are all the same :D

btw theres no such things for physics 4 A2 level ?
there is for A2..Physics 4,5 and 6