• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Debate.....help and ideas required

Reaction score
Uummm,......I have a request
Do u have info about ZAIDHAMID?
I have to debate on him soon after a month ..and I haven't vast knowledge on him except him being the part of "think tank" and his reports on how America has been juggling with the paki politics.he was also delegated by U.S.A. Before all this criticism of his "so called employer " (U.s.A) ....on a jihadi movement in swat and Afghanistan ....he was responsible for gathering pak youth to fight in the wars...and now as Americans have no use of him and shunted him away he started criticising them..and I favour him a lot
His top points :
1. Pervaiz Musharraf was "thrown out" and A.A.Zardari brought forward by U.S.A.
2. America is juggling into the paki politics for its own benefits....I.e. dominating resources...opening way to china (spying and future wars) and crumbling capacity of Pakistan (gavadar port) to become the deep sea port ( I would like to add Arab world and India have a big role in shutting it down because if it starts to operate pak's economy will rise so rapidly that within 5 years it can become richer than the Arab world and others....anyone who studies pak studies and read and pondered on the topic of transport ,trade and pak economy..he or she will know it...I am saddened by how corrupt our politicians are.......selling away our resources like shipping,PIA, railways and all and throwing us gradually and murderously into poverty and hopelessness)
3.generally....the media is also lavishly sold out to the USA .....that is general..I never say every media anchor is bad...

Ok..this is the only info I have
If u or any other person can expand my points or post me Zaid's reports...I will appreciate it a lot

Reaction score
I'd love to help you, but I have no knowledge of this individual. I may be able to get info from the internet, but I don't know if I can rely on the sources I get it from.

Reaction score
Ok in the description above I have not developed a proper stance....so if any one will help me I will appreciate it a lot
Debates season will start soon...and I wanna know all the debaters who exist here on xpc....we can do healthy discussions On various topics we debate on..in competitions

This topic is the toughest I ever faced coz I am not totally familiar with zaid HAMID and his achievements.....
iNnOcEnT kilLeR
tomcat
basimnazir
Haseefa

Help me out

Reaction score
u better search for any experienced journalist, he or she can give u the perfect details..... i gues! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
:) it's ok...but thanks for viewing it too sis :) gave me a little confidence
What do u think..this much info is enough?
Judging from the knowledge I have regarding debates, my suggestion is to find techniques to counter-attack your opponents. when you have finished counter-attacking them, you can add some of the info you have to complete the timing you are given.

Reaction score
Judging from the knowledge I have regarding debates, my suggestion is to find techniques to counter-attack your opponents. when you have finished counter-attacking them, you can add some of the info you have to complete the timing you are given.
If I have knowledge and perfect stances...my counter attack will be a blow up...but as I have a month...first thing first
1.i know zaid has become a hot topic....since his interview over the publishes he made..a big chance he will erupt in our competitions (debater's language)
2.data collection is necessary before I tackle my opponent...I have no idea yet wether m pro or con
3.for tackles I need a solid strong stance :)

Reaction score
If I have knowledge and perfect stances...my counter attack will be a blow up...but as I have a month...first thing first
1.i know zain has become a hot topic....since his interview over the publishes he made..a big chance he will erupt in our competitions (debater's language)
2.data collection is necessary before I tackle my opponent...I have no idea yet wether m pro or con
3.for tackles I need a solid strong stance :)
yea, you're right.
but I can't say whether the info you have is enough or not, because I don't know what kind of arguments can be arisen.

Reaction score
Ok in the description above I have not developed a proper stance....so if any one will help me I will appreciate it a lot
Debates season will start soon...and I wanna know all the debaters who exist here on xpc....we can do healthy discussions On various topics we debate on..in competitions

This topic is the toughest I ever faced coz I am not totally familiar with zain HAMID and his achievements.....
iNnOcEnT kilLeR
tomcat
basimnazir
Haseefa

Help me out
sry baji..i wudve helped but im really caught up these days n idk about this person.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Did I write zain?
:/
It's zaid

couple of things.. why do you wanna debate on him..? coz generally we debate ideas... etc. not people.
secondly, he is a dodgy charachter to say the least as far as I know... be careful..

Reaction score
couple of things.. why do you wanna debate on him..? coz generally we debate ideas... etc. not people.
secondly, he is a dodgy charachter to say the least as far as I know... be careful..
His ideas ....I am asking about hhiiisss ideas and m gonna debate on hisssss ideas not him or his life
I already mentioned that up
Plus my debates coach asked me to get a case ready on this
I know u r right...gotta be careful
A question
Do u admins just criticise and shut away people? I mean....I know the rules ok....and m not violating any of it :) PEACE