• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Project Banking system

Reaction score
hm. im doin a bankin system for my olevel comp proj. thing is, should i make it an ONLINE bankin system or a BANKING system. u see, in online one the customer will do their stuff like register, send cheques, etc. in BANKING the bank will do wat it be doin. :cautious: i have no idea why i wrote like a nigga. :sleep:

Reaction score
mee 2 made proj on simple banking system and have got A* in computer.............;):)

Reaction score
mee 2 made proj on simple banking system and have got A* in computer.............;):)

pakiboy : good for u BUT can u giv me the sample? or a part of your project? even just a bit would do cz i only need to know waht it should BE like.

Man a simple banking system would be best as the online one can get complicated.

irtaza ali : but the customers cant do anything in the simple one right? in the simple wala how the hell will the bank do stuff? manual data entry?

Reaction score
ya it will be manual data entry............. i have made forms on deposit, loan, payment ,withdrawal and new account...............

Reaction score
who will do the manual data entry? :cry: the customer or some bank clerk ?:eek: and can u upload the project? :coffee: :ROFLMAO: is ur proj in vb6?

Reaction score
ya i have made on vb 6!!!! and the entry will be done by the bank clerk! such as accountant...........

Reaction score
You copied the documentation from the net.:coffee: I found a doc on the net and your doc seems to be made up of parts of it.:p HUGE parts of it. :eek: Most parts of it. LOL u copied it from the net. :ROFLMAO: No, I'm not insulting you or anything, many people are copying that very same doc.:sneaky: Your effort to help is appreciated.(y)

Reaction score
c'mn yar who has time to write all that shit!!!!!!!!!!
ya i have copied the documentation but the vb project is sole work of mine!...

pakiboy i understand that this documentation shit is UNBEARABLE, :confused: but then this doc u gave me isnt really of much use to me, is it? its ALL OVER the net like the plague.:cautious: EVERYONE is copying this very same thing. Thats why I would have preferred to see your project rather than the documentation because the project gives the ACTUAL idea of the individual system (y) . But if you can, please upload your project so that I can get a better idea of your work.:LOL: