• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Examination Timetable ::: Oct/Nov 2012

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey, in this new Reg. form where they ask "Please specify the city at which you are registering with the British Council for the GCE examination
(please tick as appropriate) -- Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Multan"
"For Karachi, please fill the online registration form available on www.britishcouncil.org.pk" ...

WTF is this ? I cannot find on their website or Google any of their "Online Registration Form" for Karachi students they speak of... :S.. please help ??!... as there is no box either to tick on as an alternative way to complete the section of "British Council Examination Centres" on the Registration Form of Oct/Nov 2012 ...

Please someone let us know if you know.

Thank you.

Reaction score
how do u know ure zone if u are a private candidate? :/
time zone is not releated with the candidate who is appearing privately or through school rather its about the country frm which a candidate is going to appear in exams ....so plz check that in which zone ur country is..and that will be ur zone .

Reaction score

Dude, that's the form of May/June 2012 session, I don't think it will work with the new form for Oct/Nov 2012, as even considering the second page of the form only (which is the actual problem right now) has dates of 2011 and it is easily noticeable, well if you take a look on those dates mentioned for attaching a copy of AS Level if registering for A2.

I think I will just call British Council.

Reaction score
can you tell me which zone is for private candidates inkarachi?