• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Okay i havent checked the ms and im writing this answer from what i know :D

the flower shown there contains anthers and stigma of such a type that when anther is mature the stigma is not mature and is still developing,this as a result does not allow pollens from anther to pass into the stigma of the same flower but the insect has to help it in this process and when the stigma is mature as shown in the second figure the anthers have started to wear off !

Now for the part 2 the insect when only the anther is present is attracted by the nectar and when it reaches the flower the pollen grains from the mature anther stick to it and when it flies of to a nearby plant of the same species if the stigma there is mature the pollen grains stick onto the stigma and then pollination occurs while for stigma its the same process as i told but the insect comes to the flower with pollen grains stuck on it and then pollination occurs

I hope u get it :p

thanks alot it helped me thankss.........:)

Reaction score
Okay i havent checked the ms and im writing this answer from what i know :D

the flower shown there contains anthers and stigma of such a type that when anther is mature the stigma is not mature and is still developing,this as a result does not allow pollens from anther to pass into the stigma of the same flower but the insect has to help it in this process and when the stigma is mature as shown in the second figure the anthers have started to wear off !

Now for the part 2 the insect when only the anther is present is attracted by the nectar and when it reaches the flower the pollen grains from the mature anther stick to it and when it flies of to a nearby plant of the same species if the stigma there is mature the pollen grains stick onto the stigma and then pollination occurs while for stigma its the same process as i told but the insect comes to the flower with pollen grains stuck on it and then pollination occurs

I hope u get it :p

plx tell me how to crop Xtremepastpaper this name from the pastpapers while its in Adobe reader or another way to crop the name "Extreme papers" from the bottom of the paper..................
Thank you for your kindness.......
Yours sincierly

Reaction score
plx tell me how to crop Xtremepastpaper this name from the pastpapers while its in Adobe reader or another way to crop the name "Extreme papers" from the bottom of the paper..................
Thank you for your kindness.......
Yours sincierly

you can't ! It's in pdf (pdf stands for can't be edited) .
convert it to word format and then edit . then turn again into pdf format. that should do it!

Reaction score
you can't ! It's in pdf (pdf stands for can't be edited) .
convert it to word format and then edit . then turn again into pdf format. that should do it!

I dont have an ADOBE ID and a password .........how can i make it ........ it say by paying only i can convert thats why...........and Im new to these things thats why im asking....i wish u will tell.......Jazaaka allah khairu
Assalaam alaikum

Reaction score
I dont have an ADOBE ID and a password .........how can i make it ........ it say by paying only i can convert thats why...........and Im new to these things thats why im asking....i wish u will tell.......Jazaaka allah khairu
Assalaam alaikum

ask one of the moderators to do it for you . I remember SalmanPakRocks converted some notes to pdf format a while ago . Ask him , maybe he will know!

Reaction score
i have a couple of questions about physics i hope any one of you will answer them for me i'll be veryyy thankful!!..:D

well so the first one is

1) describe the process of electricity generation and draw a block diagram of the process from fuel input to electricity output
2) discuss the environmental issues associated with power generation
3) describe the processes by which energy is converted from one form to another including reference to
(i) chemical/fuel energy
(ii) hydroelectric generation
(iii) solar energy
(iv) nuclear energy
(v) geothermal energy
(vi) wind energy

Reaction score
please would anyone EXPLAIN how the following components actually work in stated applications

1) radio waves__radio and television communications
2) microwaves__satellite television and telephone
3) infra red ___household electrical appliances , television controllers and intruder alarms
4) light ___ optical fibres in medical uses and telephone
5) ultra violet ___ sunbeds , fluorescent tubes and sterilisation
6) X-rays ___hospital use and engineering applications
7) gamma rays and their use in medical treatment

Reaction score
discuss the environmental and cost implications of underground power transmission compared to overhead lines

Reaction score
1) Why widely different values are needed of resistors are needed in different types of circuits
2) discuss the need to choose components with suitable power rating
3) explain the use of capacitor in time delay circuits
4) state the meaning of the terms processor , output device and feedback

Reaction score
1)describe the action of a bipolar npn transistor as an electrically operated switch explain its use in switching circuits
2) describe the use of a bistable circuit
3) discuss the fact that bistable circuit exhibit the property of memory
4) describe the use of an astable circuit (pulse generator)
5) describe how the frequency of an astable circuit is related to the values of the resistive and capacitative components

Reaction score
1)describe with an aid of a block diagram one type of fission reactor for use in a power station
2)discuss the way in which type of radiation emitted and half-life determine the use for the material