• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology 9700 - Paper 21

How was the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Biology 9700 - Paper 21. This article is for those who took the variant 1, For discussion and points of doubt.

No racism , Offensive Language , English Please.

Paper 21 was said to be the easiest in all the past years, How did you guys do?

Good Luck to you all in your upcoming exam sessions.

Reaction score
urgh! i wanted to vote easy! >_< clicked on abit hard instead. retarded mouse. anyways just realised i did 22 not 21, sorry xD

Reaction score
It was not bad, few tricky question but I guess i managed to answer everything on time.
Except for the dissociation curve second part, a question about how the shape of the the curve M is beneficial to those with Sickle Cell Anaemia, and the type of division was kinda confusing :/, I thought about writing mitosis for both but I ended with (i) Meiosis (ii) Mitosis.

Reaction score
It was not bad, few tricky question but I guess i managed to answer everything on time.
Except for the dissociation curve second part, a question about how the shape of the the curve M is beneficial to those with Sickle Cell Anemia, and the type of division was kinda confusing :/, I thought about writing mitosis for both but I ended with (i) Meiosis (ii) Mitosis.

Meiosis because the first one is not identical to parent. :)

Reaction score
Except for the dissociation curve second part, a question about how the shape of the the curve M is beneficial to those with Sickle Cell Anaemia, and the type of division was kinda confusing :/, I thought about writing mitosis for both but I ended with (i) Meiosis (ii) Mitosis.
as the cells that were used were gametes that fused to form a zygote

Reaction score
Meiosis because the first one is not identical to parent. :)
It was a one mark question, and the funny part is I wasted like a whole 5 mins staring at the diagram, while I could've been answering the other lengthy ones.
Any way, good luck with the rest of your exams :) !

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha Bro ;) Paper 22 was the easiest of all 2007+ , The highest curve was 47/60, so this might be 47/60 or 48/60, I'm talking about the A.

sorry i meant to write 45-47.......my mind's quite messed up rite now cuz 2days paper didnt go to well plus have phys paper 2 2moro and i find that even harder so....

P.S. i'd rather u call me a sis.............

Reaction score
The questions were understandable, it was OkayISh with tricky questions, Hope we all get Good Results InshaAllah :)