• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS PHYSICS NOTES..!!!

Reaction score
daaaamn.. thats a great lot right there !!
thanks dude.. really appreciate it xD

Reaction score
My bro did AS and A2 physics and he got an A* for physics at the end. One of the books he used was the A2 physics revision guide (^some1 posted a link earlier of a book but that was AS-level physics, I think my bro had the same book but it was for A2). In another words it might be worth buying the AS and A2 revision guide but not sure really. Hope that helps!

i just lost hope now... my damn phys paper's tmrw.. and i dont have that book .. egh >.< :'(

Reaction score
Xain, if i study just from the revision guide is it enough to get an A?

Bro i am also giving, AS ths time, so what i am doing is, am reading the guide book, as it is very useful, and some of seniors recomended to me. Thinking task Q are very imp in guide, so go through them, and yeah if you have good background knowledge of the book, then i will advice you to read only guide. but dont forget to see imp diagrams and stuff, whch is good in the book!

Btw how was phy unit 3B exam?