• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS biology and AS chemistry edexcel plzzz help

Reaction score
i am studying AS biology and AS chemistry edexcel all alone plzzz give me ONE source for each subject to study from plzzzzz

but plzz i need the source to be fully covering the syllabus because i am going to study only from the source that u guys r going to give me

plzz help its urgent exams in January and i still didn't study at all plzzzzz help :( :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
i am studying AS biology and AS chemistry edexcel all alone plzzz give me ONE source for each subject to study from plzzzzz

but plzz i need the source to be fully covering the syllabus because i am going to study only from the source that u guys r going to give me

plzz help its urgent exams in January and i still didn't study at all plzzzzz help :( :cry: :cry:
For Biology u can study from SNAB book and Biology Revision Guide..dn practice pastpprx..dont forget practicals!

For Chemistry use the edexcel as chem book and revision guide(a must)...go thru practicals ..and dn pastpprs :)

Reaction score
For Biology u can study from SNAB book and Biology Revision Guide..dn practice pastpprx..dont forget practicals!

For Chemistry use the edexcel as chem book and revision guide(a must)...go thru practicals ..and dn pastpprs :)

thank u very much u r always helping me thanks again really appreciate it :)

but i have some questions.....does the SNAB book have all the investigations (eg. vitamin C and Daphnia) ???? if not from where do i get them and study them???
and can u plzz supply me with biology revision guide
for biology and chemistry from where do i study the practicals????

thanks again :)

Reaction score
thank u very much u r always helping me thanks again really appreciate it :)

but i have some questions.....does the SNAB book have all the investigations (eg. vitamin C and Daphnia) ???? if not from where do i get them and study them???
and can u plzz supply me with biology revision guide
for biology and chemistry from where do i study the practicals????

thanks again :)
Your welcome :D
For practicals derex another book..u'll have to study from there...I'll get u that surely and bio revision guide :D

Reaction score

one more thing plzzz i think that the SNAB provides extra info more than what we need :/ what do u think is it better than the activebook ??????

Reaction score
one more thing plzzz i think that the SNAB provides extra info more than what we need :/ what do u think is it better than the activebook ??????
ALL the books provide extra info. Just read over the extra stuff and learn only thse things u need from the syllabus. Revision Guides are more to-the-point ;)

Reaction score
thanks alooooooooooooooootttt dunno what to say thaaaaaaannnnnnkkkkkkkkssssss i am really praying that u get all A*s

do u have the practicals for chemistry too plzzz???
Aww thank you soo much :')
And i got this fo chem..i'll upload othrs soon :)

Attachments

• ChemistryRevisionGuideChapter16.pdf
    172.8 KB · Views: 112
Reaction score
Your welcome :D
For practicals derex another book..u'll have to study from there...I'll get u that surely and bio revision guide :D

do u have the biology revision guide plzzzzzzand the chemistry practical notes plzzzzzz
thanks a looooooooooOooooot in advance(y)

Reaction score
do u have the biology revision guide plzzzzzzand the chemistry practical notes plzzzzzz
thanks a looooooooooOooooot in advance(y)

Attachments

• 3B - continued.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 3B - Organic procedures.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 3B - Tests for ions and gases.doc
    100 KB · Views: 63
  • 3B - volumetric analysis and enthalpy change.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Chem unit 3.pdf
    65.3 KB · Views: 81