• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

any sort of o level DOUBTS...????????solve them here....

Reaction score
yeah i juxt first wanted to ask if any1 was willing to help :p
its such that i am having bio p4 on thursday and i am having difficulties in preparing :/
so can u help how to prepare?

Reaction score
h
yeah i juxt first wanted to ask if any1 was willing to help :p
its such that i am having bio p4 on thursday and i am having difficulties in preparing :/
so can u help how to prepare?
hey....sorry for late reply... iwas studying... k for ATP
u need to study as many past papers as u can

all the practice of ATP is carried out by doing pastpapers. Bio ATP mostly focuses on genetics, transport in plants , food tests, germination and coordination
slide preparation and magnification questions are often asked. i dunt think that there is any particular book that teaches ATP concepts bcz ATP is bascially putting the theory, that u learn, into practice....
u dont need to study alot compared to paper 3
i suggest u to know the drawing and identify most diagram (eg. xylem, pholum, blood vessel, )
the most hardest diagram is about the vertibrate for me (eg, insecta, myriapod, ..... )
u should also know the test for starch, fat, protein, reducing sugar !!!!! (if u need them post it here)
Starch:
Iodine, observe a colour change from brown to blue-black.

Reducing Sugars:
Cut or grind off a small sample and add it to water to attempt to dissolve it. Then add Benedict's solution and heat using a waterbath. Observe a colour change from blue to brick-red.

Protein:
Cut or grind off a small sample and add it to water to attempt to dissolve it. Add potassium hydroxide and copper sulphate. Observe a colour change from blue to purple.

Fat:
Cut or grind off a small portion. Place in a test tube of ethanol and shake. Add the liquid part of this mixture to a test tube containing water. Observe a cloudy emulsifying change.

magnification formula : magnification=image/actual.

every thing else is about ur concept of the course
and dont forget to learn about the effect, use, and where its produce of auxin

Reaction score
i wanted to ask that in which paper 6 did a question about coordination came ?
i haven't come across any! :(