• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

answer booklet for igcse books!!

Was this helpful?

• Total voters
Reaction score
these are the answer booklet for Biology...
hope this helps!!
ill give the rest of them soon!!

Attachments

• Edexcel_IGCSE_Biology_Answers.pdf
    248 KB · Views: 165
Reaction score
its of no use for puremaths because they only write the answers and do not show how they did it. you probably have it on the back of your book....
upload it anyway the book gives us answers for only odd numbers.........i would really appreciate it...thanks

Reaction score
do you have the text ebook for english syllabusB and also the answer book?

Reaction score
Its specification A paper 3H(4MAO/3H & KMAO/3H) and 4H (4MAO/4H & KMAO/4H). The mathematics papers for 2012 January. An also the mark schemes if you cn get em....

Reaction score
Its the January 2012 papers... 3H (4MAO/3H & KMAO/3H) and the 4H (4MAO/3H & KMAO/3H) papers....
And also the mark schemes if its possible...please post it ASAP coz i hav my exam tmrow.....

Reaction score
Its the January 2012 papers... 3H (4MAO/3H & KMAO/3H) and the 4H (4MAO/3H & KMAO/3H) papers....
And also the mark schemes if its possible...please post it ASAP coz i hav my exam tmrow.....

Hi - do you have the January 2012 and November 2011 exam papers and mark schemes for 4MAO Edexcel Maths Calculator and Non Calculator - Pls send to my email id - [email protected] - thank you very much

Reaction score
Hi - could not find the Edexcel Maths 4MAO calculator and non calculator papers for November 2011 and January 2012 - do you have them - can u pls send to my email [email protected]

Also can you tell me where I can find the questions for the answer booklets for Edexcel IGCSE ICT, Accounting and Economics which you have posted - I opened the ansr booklets but where r the questions please - thank you very much
accounting exam on 10th may - pls help