• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_lykt7gROib1qkwmgko1_1280.png

Reaction score
"Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous - Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men - for God loves those who do good." Chapter 3, Verses 133-134

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "I shall accept the invitation even if I were invited to a meal of a sheep's trotter, and I shall accept the gift even if it were an arm or a trotter of a sheep."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 742

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
This is a rant...

A young cousin of mine.. she went to a mosque near her house (which has a women's area) and there some lady told her off for something she might be doing wrong.. now because she was told off, my cousin didn't listen to her and said she won't go to that mosques again... I know her well, when she was visiting my country I could make her do something I want like I'd ask her to pray and she will coz I said so... why? coz she knows me... she knows I have mercy towards her.. I played with her when she was little... That lady... I feel like calling her names.. I mean you never deal with children like that telling them off like that.. and my cousin is not even a teenager...! They'd know the fiqh of stuff but they forget the simple thing that how wd Prophet S.A.W deal with children... or how would he advice people..

Imam Bukhari tells this story about this young little girl:
Um Khalid bint Khalid bin Said said, "I came to Allah's Apostle along with my father and I was wearing a yellow shirt. Allah's Apostle said, "Sanah Sanah!" ('Abdullah, the sub-narrator said, "It means, 'Nice, nice!' in the Ethiopian language.") Um Khalid added, "Then I started playing with the seal of Prophethood. My father admonished me. But Allah's Apostle said (to my father), "Leave her," Allah's Apostle (then addressing me) said, "May you live so long that your dress gets worn out, and you will mend it many times, and then wear another till it gets worn out (i.e. May Allah prolong your life)." (The sub-narrator, 'Abdullah aid, "That garment (which she was wearing remained usable for a long

Mu’aawiyah ibn al-Hakam al-Salami came to Madeenah from the desert, and he did not know that it is forbidden to speak during the salaah. He said: “Whilst I was praying behind the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), a man sneezed, so I said ‘Yarhamuk Allaah (may Allaah have mercy on you).’ The people glared at me, so I said, ‘May my mother lose me! What is wrong with you that you are looking at me?’ They began to slap their thighs with their hands, and when I saw that they were indicating that I should be quiet, I stopped talking (i.e., I nearly wanted to answer them back, but I controlled myself and kept quiet). When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had finished praying – may my father and mother be sacrificed for him, I have never seen a better teacher than him before or since – he did not rebuke me or hit me or put me to shame. He just said, ‘This prayer should contain nothing of the speech of men; it is only tasbeeh and takbeer and recitation of the Qur’aan.’”
(Saheeh Muslim, ‘Abd al-Baaqi edn., no. 537).

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!

I agree to this 100%. I've heard, there are women who just don't allow moms to go to the masjid with small kids. :cry: They just tell them off like anything. Come on...just like how you yourself would like to go the masjid (eg. for tarwee'h), that lady with kids would love to do too. Or you think, they can't, because they've kidz? How sad! Definitely, they wanna enjoy the khush'oo n pray behind the Imam.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

"...So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do." (Qur'aan 2:85)
^Ya Allah, save us from falling into this category. Sadly, this is what we're doing today. Following things that we are comfortable with, and leaving out things we find difficult..! :(

BadRobot14 Is this right? I was just reading the translation, and that's what I understood from this Ayaah..Just wanna confirm if I didn't interpret it wrongly...